Concerning the written works in biology and chemistry for pupils of additional schools
The control and organization of all of the kinds of written tasks are completed on the foundation of consistent demands for students to talk and compose.
Forms of written works of pupils
The primary forms of home and classroom written work of pupils are academic documents, such as:
- plans and lecture notes of help writing an essay this instructor;
- tasks and workouts in chemistry;
- chemistry and biology abstracts;
- plans of articles as well as other materials from textbooks;
- responses to concerns on biology and chemistry;
- reports regarding the utilization of laboratory and practical work with biology;
- reports regarding the performance of laboratory experiments and practical work in chemistry;
- reports on specific or group projects based on excursions in Chemistry and biology;
- reports on summer time tasks in biology (6th grade) (the biology lesson that is first into the 7th grade);
- do-it-yourself works that are creative that are offered during the discernment for the instructorto students that are individual
- compilation of analytical and generalizing tables, schemes, groups, etc. (without copying ready-made tables and schemes of textbooks).
Quantity and function of pupil notebooks in biology and chemistry
To do various types of academic work, pupils must-have the next amount of notebooks:
Biology - 2 notebooks:
- 1 notebook - a workbook where written tasks are done into the class, including laboratory work. Functions are assessed;
- 2 notebooks - for practical work and knowledge control, where reports are drawn through to the performance of practical work, tasks for the control over pupils' knowledge are done (test tasks, evidence tests). Functions are examined;
Requirements when it comes to utilization of laboratory and practical work, excursions and summer time tasks in biology are managed by the biology curriculum for several kinds of additional schools relative to standard demands.
On biology - for the performance of tests, unique notebooks aren't needed. It is strongly suggested to execute tests in notebooks for practical Knowledge and work control. The norms for doing control deals with biology aren't controlled.
Your order associated with the pupil's notebooks
Pupils should make all entries within their notebooks in conformity using the following requirements:
1. Write in a neat and legible handwriting.
2. Uniformly carry the inscriptions out on the address for the notebook:
- suggest exactly exactly exactly just exactly exactly what the notebook is supposed for (for instance: for practical operate in chemistry);